ECOT (Electronic Classroom of Tomorrow) is the first and most popular tuition-free online public school in Ohio celebrating
its 10th school year with over 10,000 enrolled students in grades K-12.
At no cost to families, ECOT provides students with:
- One-on-one attention from 100% certified and highly qualified teachers.
- Computer and printer/scanner/copier, as needed.
- Broadband Internet connection, provided to students at no cost in most areas.
Based in Columbus, Ohio, ECOT has provided students throughout the state with a high quality, online public education since the 2000-2001 school year.
Over five thousand graduates have earned their high school diplomas at ECOT, and many more will follow in their footsteps.
As an online public school, ECOT provides its students with a flexible, tuition-free alternative to traditional “brick and mortar“ public education.
ECOT is fully accredited by the Commission on International Trans-Regional Accreditation (CITA) and the North Central Association (NCA),
and is certified by the Ohio Alliance for Public Charter Schools (OAPCS).
ECOT is sponsored by the Lucas County (Ohio) Educational Service Center (LCESC).
- When deciding to enroll in an Ohio online school, there are some facts you should know:
- ECOT is the first, largest and most popular e-school in Ohio, and since it opened in 2000, has always been a leader.
- ECOT has graduated more students than any other e-school and continues to provide the most innovative curriculum and technology.
- ECOT focuses all its attention on serving Ohio students and has done so for more than a decade.
- No other e-school has a higher rating on the state report card.
- ECOT hires only highly qualified teachers who, when working with caring parents, are the key components to ECOT’s success and to the success of its students.